1. Our use of „cookies”. Amica “S.A.”, with registered office in Wronki, at 52 Mickiewicza Street (postal code: 64-510 Wronki), Poland, hereby informs that in order to achieve correct functionality of the website and to provide the highest standard of services, the website uses “cookies”.
2. What are the „cookies”? “Cookies" means computer data, especially text files stored in the user's terminal equipment intended for the use with web pages. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display a web page tailored to their individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they came from, the storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. What kind of „cookies” do we use?
Our Website www.hansa.rs uses the following types of „cookies":
- “Fixed” – files that remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually removed by the user.
- “Session” – temporary files that are on your device until you log off from the website or disable the software (web browser).
The specific types of cookies which are used on the Website are the following:
|Name of the “cookie”||Type||Use||How long do the cookie last|
“Own” cookiesUsers session
Google Analytics cookiesUsed to distinguish users.
Google Analytics cookies6Used to distinguish users.
Google Analytics cookiesUsed to throttle request rate
4. Do the “cookies” contain personal data? The “cookies” used by our Website do not collect nor store User’s personal data.
5. Disabling the “cookies”. The standard browsing software allows placement of "cookies" on the terminal equipment. These settings can be modified to block the automatic handling of the "cookies" in the browser or to send a notification every time the “cookies” are about to be sent to the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and the usage of the "cookies" is available in the software settings (browser). Restrictions in the use of the "cookies" may affect some of the functionality available on the Website.
6. Contact details. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.